The sale of your home is most likely the biggest dollar value transaction you will ever have in your lifetime. It is imperative that you get someone you can trust to guide you along the way. For me, your reading of this Bio is exactly like searching for a job. This is my cover letter and our first meeting will be like an interview to convince you why I am the best choice to be your Realtor! So please accept my resume below and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how my knowledge, skills, and experience can be of value to you.
Real Estate Professional that will continuously exceed client expectations
MBA and B.Sc. with over 20 years experience in Real Estate and Sales and a proven dedication to customer service. Client focus and the ability to network and build lasting client and company relationships. Extensive experience in contract negotiations, marketing, networking, communication, and business development. Advanced writing, editing, and computer skills. Award winning Team Player with excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Over 20 years experience in Real Estate and Sales with a growing list of satisfied clients
- Customer focus with extensive experience in contract negotiations, marketing, networking, communication, and business development.
However, I am not your average run of the mill Real Estate Salesperson. I also have an abundance of professional experience that has given me a unique blend of Sales, Business, Management, IT, Science, Research, Analysis, Finance, and Customer Service acumen, including:
- Proven leadership, Human Resource, and Financial Management abilities as the Executive Director for Revera, Managing all aspects of the business including Administration, Human Resource, Marketing, Nursing, Food Services, Activities, and Environmental Services.
- Strong business, analysis, and IT skills marked by MBA and experience as a Senior Analyst for the Ottawa Hospital providing business planning, project and performance management, strategic advice, and operational support and coordination for the Vice President and Senior Management Team.
- Exceptional technical, management, research, and analysis skills marked by B.Sc. and experience as both an IT advisor to the Government of Canada and as a Research and Development Supervisor in an advanced Nortel Networks R&D facility.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Market Knowledge and analytical skills - Money talks, and a good Realtor will get you more money on the sale of your home while also saving you money on your new purchase. This is achieved by an intimate knowledge of the market and ability to properly price homes. I will do my best to ensure that maximum value can be realized.
- Client Focus and communication - Buying and Selling can be a very stressful process. However, the right Realtor will guide you through the myriad of complicated steps while keeping you informed and patiently explaining all aspects of the process. In this manner, I will ensure that a confusing and potentially very stressful process is replaced with a smooth, clear, and relatively stress free one.
- Negotiation Skills : Negotiation can be tricky and a skilled Realtor’s negotiation skills can be invaluable to save you time, money, and represent your interests to the maximum possible.
- Contract Development : Contracts can also be tricky at the same time as confusing. I will explain all aspects of the contract and ensure your interests are represented.
- Interpersonal Skills : You are going to work with someone, so you may as well like being around them! I pride myself on strong interpersonal skills and will do my best to ensure a pleasant yet professional experience.
I am confident that my wealth of experience, education, skills, and abilities will be invaluable to you in all of your Real Estate needs. I look forward to meeting with you and can be reached anytime at Geoff@worthing.ca or 613-558-5841. Sincerely,
References Upon Request